Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The measure of one's valor during one's life.
Valr is a currency that is accumulated during a character's lifespan which can be spent to purchase and upgrade Ancestral Legacies.
Earning Valr[edit | edit source]
Valr is earned in the following ways:
- By completing Challenges. Most Challenges reward some amount of Valr.
- By leveling a character. Each Level grants +10 Valr.
- By sacrificing the equipment the character has upon death. Each Weapon and Equipment that is not marked for kin is sacrificed and rewards +10 Valr, +10 per Tier it has.
- By descending into The Well and killing as many Wraiths as possible.
- By consuming an Ancestral Legacy, destroying it and reclaiming approximately 20% of the total Valr spent on upgrading it.
Spending Valr[edit | edit source]
When a character dies, their lifetime Valr is totaled and displayed. Any Valr that is not spent to purchase or upgrade Ancestral Legacies before leaving this screen is lost.
- 250 Valr can be spent to purchase a Random Ancestral Legacy.
- 5,000 Valr can be spent to purchase a Premium Ancestral Legacy.
- 14,000 Valr can be spent to purchase a Elite Ancestral Legacy.
- Valr can also be spent to upgrade an Ancestral Legacy to a higher Level, according to the table below. Ancestral Legacies cannot be upgraded while equipped by another character.
|Silver • Bloodstone • Electrum • Valr|