As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
As a rare byproduct of Quartz processing, Silver has been the primary currency of humanity for countless generations.
Silver is the most frequently-used currency in Heartland. It is the only currency that appears in a character's inventory rather than being tied to their account, so it can be dropped on the ground, transferred to the Vault, and can be lost if the player dies.
Acquiring Silver[edit | edit source]
Silver can be acquired from the following sources.
- Dropped rarely by any Monster.
- Dropped commonly from Dungeon Bosses and Quest Bosses.
- Selling unwanted items to a vendor.
Spending Silver[edit | edit source]
Silver can be spent in the following ways.
- Buying items from the Equipment Vendor and T1-T8 Keys from the Treasure Hunter.
- As a fee to use a Craftsman.
- As a fee to use a Shrine to travel to previously-visited areas.
- As payment to send mail at the Mailbox.
|Silver • Bloodstone • Electrum • Valr|