Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Abilities[edit | edit source]
The Sentinel creates a protective circular Haven with a radius of 6m at a cost of 10 Energy per second. The Haven is independent of the Sentinel and will automatically disengage if they run out of Energy. It can also be ended early by using the Ability again to conserve Energy. The Sentinel does not gain Energy by attacking while this ability is active, but can still gain it from other sources.
The Haven has the following effects:
- Enemy bullets inside the Haven are destroyed, draining 5 Energy per bullet destroyed.
- Enemies inside the Haven are dealt (5+([Potency]x([Level]/25)))x1.5 damage:
- With no equipment and lowest level: (5+(14x(1/25)))x1.5 ≈ 8.3
- With no equipment and highest level: (5+(110x(25/25)))*1.5 ≈ 172.5
- every second they remain inside the area.
- Grants allies (including you) +6 Health Regen while they remain in the Haven.
- Grants allies (including you) +7 Damage Reduction while they remain in the Haven.
- Grants allies (including you) -50% Debuff Duration while they remain in the Haven.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Skins[edit | edit source]
Skins can be purchased from the Seamstress, or the character creation screen.
|Availability and prices as of December 31st, 2018.|
|Harbinger • Alchemist • Infiltrator • Sentinel • Geomancer • Druid|