Fusing

From Survived By Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Fusing allows a Craftsman to combine five Charms into a charm one level higher.

In order to obtain higher levels charms, you may combine five equally tiered charms at the Craftsmen station.

When fusing charms each charm of a lower tier gives you 20% chance of getting its effect on higher tier charm.

For example:

Fusing five charms of the same attribute would grant you a 100% chance of rolling the next tier up of a charm with that attribute.

Fusing three movement speed charms and two critical chance charms would give you a 60% chance to get a movement speed charm and a 40% chance to get a critical chance charm.

Only items of Tier 6 or higher can support Sockets and Charms.

The cost and time required to Socket a Charm is always 120 seconds.

Level Cost per Charm Total cost
1
100 Silver.png
500 Silver.png
2
200 Silver.png
1000 Silver.png
3
300 Silver.png
1500 Silver.png
4
400 Silver.png
2000 Silver.png
5
500 Silver.png
2500 Silver.png