The premium currency in Survived By.
Electrum is a premium currency used to buy account features, cosmetics, and other premium items.
Acquiring Electrum[edit | edit source]
|Handful of Electrum||Pile of Electrum||Bag of Electrum||Chest of Electrum||Horde of Electrum|
Spending Electrum[edit | edit source]
- Trading Electrum for Bloodstone at The Exchange.
- Inventory can be expanded by +20 slots for 250 .
- The Vault can be expanded by +10 slots for 500 .
- Up to three additional Crafting stations can be purchased for 500 each, allowing multiple items to be crafted at once. Each Crafting Station must be trained separately.
- Crafting can be expedited to finish immediately, costing based on the recipe and time remaining.
- If enabled in the options menu, Health Potions and Energy Potions can be purchased for 15 each by attempting to use one when you don't have any.
- The Thorns Vendor sells Thorns Equipment for 750 each.
- The Keeper of Records can change your Character Name for 75 , or your House Name for 1500 .
- The Seamstress sells cosmetic skins and attachments for Electrum. Skins can also be purchased from the Character Creation screen.
- The Returner can mark a Weapon or Equipment for 35 , so it is not destroyed when you die. Dying removes this benefit from the item.
- Marking an item for kin from the Death screen costs 100 per item. The first item marked each death is free.
- 25 can be spent to purchase a Random Ancestral Legacy.
- 500 can be spent to purchase a Premium Ancestral Legacy.
- 1,400 can be spent to purchase a Elite Ancestral Legacy.
|Silver • Bloodstone • Electrum • Valr|