A mysterious and powerful material that seems to contain the strengh of fallen heroes.
Bloodstone is a limited premium currency that can only be earned in small amounts each day.
Acquiring Bloodstone[edit | edit source]
Bloodstone can be acquired in the following ways.
- Completing Daily Challenges from the Daily Challenge Board saand the quest giver in the Demesne of the Unseen.
- Completing Daily Quests.
- Trading Electrum for Bloodstone at The Exchange.
- Selling items to other players on the Auction House.
Spending Bloodstone[edit | edit source]
Bloodstone can be spent in the following ways.
- Trading Bloodstone for Electrum at The Exchange.
- Resetting your Ancestral Legacies costs 3 the first time per character, and 3 more each subsequent time.
- The Auction House allows you to purchase gear listed by other players for Bloodstone.
- The Treasure Hunter sells Weapons, Equipment, Consumables, Tempering Oil, and Dungeon Keys for Bloodstone.
- The Crafting Vendor sells Catalysts for Bloodstone.
|Silver • Bloodstone • Electrum • Valr|